Boiler Repairs & Combi Boiler Repairs Roundhay
Local and trusted boiler repairs in Roundhay
Is your boiler not working? Are you experiencing a boiler fault or a complete boiler breakdown in Roundhay? Nothing is more frustrating than a boiler that is not working! Here at Dodsworth Gas Services, we offer a rapid response and emergency boiler repairs for all makes and models of gas boilers, combi boilers and commercial boilers in Roundhay and the surrounding areas.
Our highly trained team of Gas Safe engineers guarantee you a fast, efficient and cost-effective boiler repair service and combi boiler repair service. We offer the highest level of expertise and customer service that you would expect from one of the leading boiler repair companies in Roundhay and we aim for a same day boiler and combi boiler repair service. Our heating engineers have many years of experience and can repair any busted boiler and we have seen them all!
Emergency boiler repairs in Roundhay
Do you need emergency boiler repairs in Roundhay? Call us now on 0113 292 0234, our local and trusted Gas Safe heating engineers know exactly how to diagnose and repair your boiler. Your comfort and safety are important to us and we are trained to repair any boiler or combi boiler, regardless of make or model. In the rare case your boiler cannot be repaired, we can supply and install a new energy efficient boiler that is perfect for your needs. Our gas fitters will perform a complete and speedy boiler installation and explain all performance procedures thoroughly.
So, if you are looking for boiler repairs near me in Roundhay, look no further, you have found the number one boiler repair company in Roundhay. Some boiler problems can be fixed without calling a company but most will need the services of a qualified and Gas Safe certified heating engineer. Common boiler repairs include but are not limited to:
- No heat or hot water – potential causes include broken diaphragms and airlocks, failure of motorised valves, issues with the thermostat or low water levels.
- Leaking and dripping – a variety of issues could cause your boiler to leak water. It depends on where the water is leaking from to determine the cause.
- Strange banging, whistling or gurgling noises – air in the system is a common cause, alternatively it could be that the water pressure is too low or its kettling. Pump failure, particularly in older systems, could also be responsible for strange banging noises.
- Pilot light goes out – could be a broken thermocouple which is removing the gas supply to the pilot light, a draught blowing the pilot light out or a deposit build up in the pilot light.
- Losing pressure – a water leak in the system is the most common reason for a loss of pressure. But it could also mean the pressure relief valve needs replacing.
- Frozen condensate pipe – thawing a frozen condensate pipe should ideally be done by a qualified engineer.
- Thermostat issues – if the thermostat is losing accuracy or turning the heating on/off when its not supposed to, it might be time to invest in a newer more energy efficient one.
- Kettling – hearing a strange rumbling noise? When lime scale builds up on your boiler heat exchanger you get kettling.
- Radiators not getting hot – corroded pipework can cause sludge to gather in the system, preventing the free flow of hot water to the radiators. Chemically cleaning or power flushing the system will remove these deposits.
- Boiler keeps switching itself off – could be low water pressure, a problem with the thermostat or a lack of water flow due to a closed valve, air or the pump not circulating the water in the system properly.
Worcester 10 Year Guarantee
Up to 10 years manufacturers guarantee*
*Once your product has been installed, we will register your guarantee for you, so you don't have to worry about a thing. The standard Worcester product guarantee period is usually 2 years. We can offer longer guarantee periods ranging from 7 to 10 years depending on the boiler and parts used.
Why choose us for your boiler repairs in Roundhay?
Our professional gas engineers have countless years of experience upon which we have built a glowing reputation. Many of our customers come from word of mouth and repeat business, and our boiler repair services in Roundhay are high quality and cost effective.
More reasons to choose Dodsworth Gas Services:
- Gas Safe registered
- Experienced plumbers and gas engineers
- Rapid response from local engineers
- Professional and highly trained
- Free estimates
- Fully insured
- Full manufacturer warranty
- Nest Pro Installer Approved